So let me introduce myself.
My name is Krista and I'm a student from Wisconsin.
Why am I making this blog?
Because I LOVE fashion! And I want to share that with anyone willing to listen! My goal is to provide all the latest and best news about trends, fashions, contests/sweepstakes and art that is relevant to you!
I search the internet high and low for all these things, and trust me when I say that you will be happy with what I post! Please be patient with me while I learn about formating options for this site!
Welcome to the fashion blogosphere! I clicked through from a comment on R29 and just wanted to add to my own comment that I don't think I can wear purple-purple but I can definitely wear pink-pink lips (but I can't do red-red!). I knew makeup colors were based on skin undertones, but I didn't know that it was the SAME colors that look harsh are the ones in your skin (I thought it was the other way around).
ReplyDelete