Contributors

Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Wardrobe Wants!

Free People - Leona Layered Tall Sock - $28.00


PLEASE EVERYONE! Start wearing knee socks. They were on the runways... and I think they are such a cute alternative to wearing the overused leggings.
























Keds - Stained And Distressed -$68.00


I wore Keds when I was a kid, and I just have this weird feeling they are coming back. I would wear these all the time! Although, I'm a Chucks wearer too....






STELLA MCCARTNEY - Zebra cotton T-shirt dress - $235






Someone buy this for me! This long t-shirt dress would be my favorite piece ever! Pair it with some black jeans and chucks (or Keds!) and you have an effortless, edgy look.




















MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA - Cobweb crochet shrug - $395

This would be an amazing investment piece. The interesting knitting would add pizzazz to a simple strapless dress. Or, wear some shorts and a tank during the day, throw this on with some black high heels and instant night outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment