Contributors

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Two Dresses I'm loving from ShopBop.com

Check out this Roe Bubble Dress by Haute Hippie. Its going at ShopBop.com for $895.00.



Add length to this baby and I would wear it as a wedding dress! But seeing that I'm not getting married anytime soon... I'd wear it to an art gallery opening.





Ok. Ok. So not everyone into couture. I know that. So here is another dress from ShopBop that has me drooling. Check out that bead work! I'm stealing it for my next project piece!!!




3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the first dress! Ok - this may seem like a really nerdy reference, but that adorable bubble gown with the flower really reminds me of the dress Mischa Barton's character, (Marissa), wore to her prom. :)

    I have seriously drooled over that dress for years...I'm so glad you found a likeness! :)

    Chloe
    flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dresses! Loving the first one, too:) I agree, it would make a cute wedding dress. It's also reminscent of the oversized rosettes on the Valentino totes:)

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a huge glitzy person. And I know that when I get married, It will probably be really simple. But I have ALWAYS dreamed of having a couture kind of dress. And yes, that Haute Hippie dress would be PERFECT if it had more length on it... or perhaps not even more length! I'd wear it as it is now!

    Thanks for the support ladies!

    ReplyDelete